Out Side the Classroom

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teaching Channel

Hey check out this cool video that I found on TeachingChannel.org, click on me! Also check out this cool video, Click here! I found these videos very interesting and can't wait to do some of these activities in my classroom. 
This is a photo from mingle and count; one of the videos from teachingchannel.org, that I thought was pretty cool. The kids are doing math problems with the whole class, and the only tool that they are using is their bodies and their brain. For example the teacher will say okay guys we have 20 students today and I want five groups of four. The student's will get into five groups of four. What the student's don't know is that they are learning their multiplication facts. You can find all of these neat, new, and creative ideas at, teaching channel.org! Go learn something new today, so that you can be a better teacher tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment